Please try work through the following steps to troubleshoot audio problems:
1. Click the "Reload Video" button located at the bottom of the video viewer page.
2. Open a new tab (CTRL + T in most browsers), go to youtube.com in the new tab, and play any video. If you are unable to hear the audio of the YouTube video, the issue is with the audio settings on your device.
3. Try closing the viewer tab, returning to your online account, and launching the viewer again by clicking the green "Launch Viewer" button under the title of the course.
4. Check your speakers:
a. External speakers:
- Confirm speakers are plugged in and powered on.
- Confirm the volume button is turned up on the speakers.
- Confirm that the speakers are plugged into the correct port on the back of the computer.
b. Internal speakers: There is often a "mute" key on the keyboard for muting audio on laptops. Try clicking the mute key and/or the volume UP key.
5. Check system volume: There is a speaker icon next to the clock in the lower, right corner of the screen on Windows computers. Please click the icon, and try to increase the volume level on your computer.
If none of these solutions work, please contact us at email@example.com or (877) 602-9877 for technical assistance.